Charred Courgette with chilli lemon oil
Recipe: Grilled Courgette with chilli lemon oil
Fresh courgette charred on the griddle pan and doused in chilli, olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper. Serve as a side to meat, in addition to salads or include in wraps and tortillas.
Grilled Courgette with Chilli Lemon Oil
1 red chilli, mined
Sea salt & cracked black pepper
- Heat griddle pan to medium- hot
- Slice or shave thin strips lengthwise off each courgette. Rub pieces in olive oil.
- Griddle each slice until nice and charred on each side.
- Mix together minced chilli, large splash of olive oil and large squeeze of lemon juice, then pour over courgette and toss together.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve!